Monday, February 1, 2010

Challenge

I’m tired. Tired of having things that just don’t have a home so they get stuffed in a tub and in my van when our house shows. I’m tired of feeling like my things own me, instead of that I own my things. So I’m doing Org Junkie’s challenge. I’ve started taking my before pictures, and I’ll post before and afters when I get the areas organized. I’m also going to keep a count of all the stuff I’m purging from my house either to the dumpster, or to Goodwill. I want to see how much I’ve really accomplished by how big that number is going to be, and to see those pics that show how much room I will have.




If anyone else is interested in the  Org Junkie Challenge , click the link and check it out. I’d love to see your before and afters as well. If you are blogging about it, post a link to your blog in the comments section so I can see your hard work as well.


sig-1

1 comment:

Kim said...

I will look forward to seeing your pictures!