Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baking Day Results

Yes, I know, my boys are weird, they don't like cheese on their pizza.  13 individual frozen pizzas ready for the next couple of sitter nights, or I'm too lazy to do anything else, lets have pizza nights.


2 8x8 (actually one was eaten this morning) and 2 9x13 pans of cinnamon rolls safely in the freezer.

20 biscuits frozen and ready to go.

I didn't take any pictures of the bread, since that is a normal every week baking thing. I ran out of time for the waffles but I might make a batch of those for the freezer later this week.


sig-1

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love how the cinnamon rolls are "safely" in the freezer. HA! They have to be frozen to be safe from eating don't they.

I am going to try the individual pizzas myself soon. We do big pizzas often on Friday nights but on Date night it isn't quite enough for ALL the kids. So that would add enough I think!

K

thatgirlblogs said...

I truly love making cinnamon rolls for my family. feels so domestic!