Friday, July 23, 2010

Rewards of Simplicity

I’m not there yet, still a long way to go to the simple life that I long for, but I’m already reaping the rewards. Okay, so it isn’t totally from my making my life simpler, but since the munchkins and I just got back from a short trip to the grandparents house, our house is pretty much clean. Therefore, the call for a house showing this afternoon didn’t make me frazzled running around trying to clean and stash things in the van before the showing. I had time to leisurely mow the front yard, take a shower, do some straightening and even do a blog post.

That is what I want my life to be like. I don’t want to be a slave to my house and my stuff. If I have less stuff and less to mess with around the house, then short notice showings, or trips, or anything, isn’t something to make me frazzled, but something to enjoy.


sig-1

No comments: