Thursday, March 18, 2010

Room Challenge 2010 - Master Bedroom

My corner of the room before:
My corner of the room after:

Isn't it pretty????  Annie's kennel is in that corner.  I like that its a little less intrusive in the room tucked back there.


TV wall before:

TV wall after:

I havent' taken the little cardbord protectors off of the corners yet until I get the final thumbs up from the hubby, but I really like the pictures.  You can't really tell but there is some red in it that is a great match with the quilt on the bed.  I also tacked the extension cord for the tv up along the door frame where it is much less noticeable.


Notice the cute covered photo boxes.  One has blank tapes and other tv/vcr stuff in it, the other has Annie's treats that we give her when she has to go in the kennel when we leave.  I used spray adhesive and scrapbook paper and I really like how they turned out.

My closet before:


My closet after:

I cleaned out a lot more clothes that I didn't need anymore, I also hung all of my jeans and capri's on pant hangers on the top row.  Those, along with a few other things that found new homes in the smaller dresser over in my corner had been in the wardrobe that is now in the basement and ready to hold all of my scrapbook and craft stuff.  The tubs on the top hold things that are only needed a couple of times a year, like long underwear.


My room looks so big and beautiful  now.  I love it!!!

The past couple of weeks not only saw me decluttering but deep cleaning.  the cobwebs are gone, the ceiling fan clean, the baseboards scrubbed and the marks on the wall magic erasered.

I am very happy with the outcome.  Now on to the next room to get the room challege treatment.

Coming soon . . . the office!

sig-1

No comments: