Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Purging again

Bad blogger strikes again. I’ve been meaning to get on here and post but . . . well, you know . . . things got busy. Not a good excuse I know. But, really, life was busy. I’ve gotten couple groceries and didn’t take pictures and blog about it. I got a few free samples, three kinds of coffee, the new Tide Swash which I’m anxious to try, and something else that I can’t remember what it was.


It’s happening again. The purging bug has bitten and I’m going through things and getting rid of stuff. I even forced encouraged my eldest munchkin to go through things and get rid of all the junk treasures like pieces of paper and old Happy Meal Toys. If he didn’t know what movie it was from, the toy was gone. I’m such a mean mama. I even made him cry when I made him go through his rocks and sticks and only keep what would fit in a small canning jar. He eventually got into the groove and between the two of us we filled a kitchen trash bag. I’m even starting on a second bag!! Isn’t it exciting???

I hope I’ll eventually be decluttered and have a place for everything and everything in its place.

It’s definitely a process.

Now, off the computer and back to my purging!
sig-1

No comments: