Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So pretty . . .

Seriously, doesn’t it look so pretty when it’s organized? I sure think so. I wish I would’ve thought to take a before picture, but maybe I can give you an idea, stuffed full, except for some empty spots on the bottom. (How smart is that?) Things stuffed in wherever they would fit.


Now the after . . .


See, I told you it was pretty. Okay, so pretty might not be the best way to describe it. How about organized and functional? Does that work? I even made a chart to tell where what types of meat was in what area on the bottom. Now we have to see if my dear hubby keeps it that way when he gets in there to get meat out to grill. There is over 100lbs of deer in this baby, a few bags of frozen blueberries, lots of bags of frozen mulberries, some shredded zucchini, a couple loaves of chocolate zucchini bread, and the last bit of pork and two turkeys along with a few assorted other frozen stuff.

Now, on to the freezer section of the basement fridge. There is a tub full of strawberry, mulberry and peach freezer jam, along with all the quick foods that I send with hubby to fix himself while he’s working out of town, or to use for those days that you just need an easy quick meal.


I personally think it looks kind pretty as well.

But maybe that’s just me.



sig-1

No comments: