Thursday, December 3, 2009

ssssccccccrrreeeeeeeeee

Did you hear that? That is the sound of me stretching.


I’m a city girl that married a farm boy. I grew up with chicken that came as frozen chicken breasts, not a whole chicken with all the bones and icky stuff. When I organized the freezer I came across a small chicken that neighbors gave us from their freezer when they moved.

Guess what I did with it!!! I cooked it, and you’ll never believe this one, I picked the meat off the icky bones so I can freeze it and have it ready next time I want to make chicken & dumplings or something like that.

Can you believe it? I still don’t think I can. I’d take a picture of the bones to prove it, but it still kind of grosses me out and I don’t want to see it when I look through my blog.


sig-1

No comments: