Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu plan monday

I'm trying to keep up with my menu planning so I'm starting to do  I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday   Having a husband that works in a different city might make my menu planning a little different.  I end up with quite a few leftover days most weeks.  I'm trying to do more cooking and freezing extra to have ready for doctor appointment days and other days that are busier than usual, as well as single serving portions to send with hubby to work.

Monday: Biscuits and gravy

Tuesday: Sitter night so frozen pizza for the munchkins and dinner date for Mommy and Daddy!!!

Wednesday: Grill deer steaks. Homemade mac & cheese, Green beans.

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: All Deers Eve.  This is an annual night before deer season pot luck party at a friend's house.  I don't know what I'm making yet, depends on when I hear back from the hostess of what is needed.

Saturday:  Leftovers because Daddy will be hunting and hopefully that night we'll be processing deer.

Sunday: Hoping for fresh deer loin to grill, or leftovers if we're still processing.

Lisa, who is really bummed that the new blogger doesn't have spell check.

No comments: