Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Okay, pretend there are two boxes of granola bars. I had already opened one box and emptied it in the snack tub when I realized I hadn’t taken a picture yet. I got these both for no out of pocket cost. I had a $5 gift card left over from the Glade holiday candle deal that I used and still have some left for my next shopping trip.


I almost lost my coupon binder. I think I started to hyperventilate, that thing is my grocery lifeline. Maybe I can blame my husband; we went to Wal-Mart after date night because he needed a few things for hunting. I brought in my binder because you never know if something he’ll decide he needs I happen to have a coupon for. My first mistake was letting him push the cart out to the car. It messed up my routine and it got left in the cart. I called today and they had it at the customer service desk. I was so relieved.
sig-1

No comments: